Security of payment details
We have chosen to let the experts handle your sensitive data and do not have access to, nor do we store your payment or credit card details at our end. We use the PayPal Website Payments Standard solution which means that at checkout, you will be transferred to a secure PayPal page where you enter your sensitive payment details, all the while protected by PayPal’s multiple state-of-the-art firewalls. Upon successful completion of the payment transaction, you will be brought back to our website to an order confirmation page to print your receipt should you so choose.
Click here to read about how PayPal safeguards your information.
How the PayPal Website Payments Standard solution works:
- At checkout, you will be prompted for your billing and shipping information, including your preferred shipment method, if presented with more than one method.
- You will then be asked to review your order.
- When you are ready to make payment, click ‘Submit Order’. You will be transferred to PayPal’s secure payment gateway. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make payment. Choose your preferred payment option from the list below and make your payment:
- PayPal balance
- American Express
- Bank transfers
- Once your payment is processed successfully, you will be brought to PayPal’s thank you page. Within seconds, you will automatically be brought back to our website to an order confirmation page.
- You will receive two e-mails:
- From PayPal, confirming your payment, and
- From us, confirming your order.